"St. John's Village Lifestyle & Retirement Estate's Care Centreis fully equipped for specialised nursing care, residents can
enjoy the best of both worlds - exceptional care in the magnificent rolling hills of the
KwaZulu Natal Midlands" says the Manager of the facility, Sr Elaine Langois.
Situated close to the amenities of Howick and within the secure St. John's Village Lifestyle
& Retirement Estate, Phase 1 boasts 8 spacious private en-suite rooms.
The Care Centre facilities include:
- 24 hour professional long-term nursing care and frail care
- Respite care for short to medium term, or post operation recovery
- Palliative care & pain management
- Wound & medication management
- Terminal care
- Rates include 3 nutritious meals a day, morning & afternoon tea, DSTV, WI-FI and laundry.
The farm-like atmosphere at St. John's Village welcomes multi-generational living, offering
our Care Centre residents the opportunity to connect with different age groups, take a
quiet walk in nature, enjoy the bird life or watch the cows graze in the grassy meadows.